My first No Monster Here book readings.






I have to apologize again for not posting anything last week. I feel like I'm having to apologize a lot lately for that. Well, at least this time I can claim a holiday as an excuse. The real reason is that I've been up to my eyeballs in work. Most of the work involves getting things ready for the No Coast Craft-o-Rama that I'm participating in this weekend. It will be my first craft fair. I hope people like my work, eeee, I'm nervous for this weekend, but it'll be tons of fun too. I'd love for you to come if you can and introduce yourself! (more info here). I worked all last week and over Thanksgiving getting my products finished and displays ready.

Besides getting ready for No Coast, last week I also had my first couple of book readings of my new childrens book, No Monster Here. I did two readings at the Marian University preschool in Fond du Lac, WI and then I did three readings at the UW Oshkosh preschool. It was such a fun experience reading the book to the 2-4 year olds. They were really interested and excited about the book which made me really happy. All of them were looking for the monster. Too darling! Afterwords we did an activity with the kids where they got to draw what their idea of a monster is. They all had such great ideas. One kid drew a monster with 10 eyes, and another drew a monster holding a jar of mustard. Heh heh, craziness. I'll share some more of their drawings soon. For more info on the book check out the No Monster Here website.

1 comment:

  1. My three-year old son would love your book...
    Good luck with the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...