The true autumn classic! Be sure to check out the tasty recipe at the bottom, mm yum!
You can purchase prints, framed prints, and iphone cases at the Penguin and Fish on Society6!
Let's make a caramel apple! (Recipe from Allrecipes.com)
- 6 apples (We recommend Granny Smith!)
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- Remove the stem from each apple and press a craft stick into the top. Butter a baking sheet.
- Place caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave 2 minutes, stirring once. Allow to cool briefly.
- Roll each apple quickly in caramel sauce until well coated. Place on prepared sheet to set.