Quilt Market recap

Hi all. Finally I'm back on track again after Quilt Market. I spent the last week emailing all the wonderful people I talked to there and organizing my orders. Orders! Yay! I had an amazing amazing amazing experience at Quilt Market and I will definitely be doing more (even though I was under the weather for day 2). If selling wholesale is something you're interested in and you want to do a trade show, I say DO IT! It's totally worth it!
So without further ado, here are my pics from Quilt Market. (I didn't end up taking a ton so I put some links to other people's recaps at the bottom)


Me in my booth on Day 3. This is my last cute outfit so it was a good thing Quilt Market only lasted 3 days.



Finished quilt with the fabric patterns I designed. I love how it turned out! My mom sewed the whole thing and she did an amazing job.




View of Moda from my booth.


Me and Michelle Bencsko from Cloud 9 Fabrics. Michelle is one of my twitter peeps and it was great to meet her in person. She's so nice! And her booth and fabrics were amazing.



The gorgeous Amy Butler booth and her super pretty and soft new yarns she did for Rowan.



And Anna Maria Horner's beautiful booth. I got her "Handmade Beginnings" book and she signed it for me. How cool! Her fabric was incredibly soft. Check out the quilt made from her fabrics.



And lastly (because I didn't take as many pics as I wanted) here are a few recaps from some other peeps.

Quilt Dad
True Up
Yummy Goods - here's one post but there are tons more
Made

4 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your booth and all of your cool stitching. Can't quit thinking about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing event photos! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...your booth looks great! I loved all the event photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was super meeting you! Your booth was fantastic, as were all the lovelies you created. Hope Market was good to you. Nice to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...