Quilt Market here I come!



Hi lovelies! I've been frantically getting ready for Quilt Market over the past week (hence the lack of posting) and I'm just about ready, YAY! Finishing up the last couple things like making a newsletter signup sheet, making a 'to bring' list, and making final tweaks to the website. I'm super excited for the weekend and looking forward to meeting all the lovely quilty/fabricy peeps. If you're out at your favorite fabric or crafty store today, let them know that you want them to carry Penguin & Fish products and to see me at booth 2151. Woo hoo! I'll be sure to keep you updated on the happenings at the show.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! Your fabrics look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabrics! Great colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work, so cute, glad i found your site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alyssa -

    Thanks for blogging about your Quilt Market activities!

    As a vendor at Quilt Market, I do not always get out and look at all the beautiful booths so thanks for sharing!!

    However, I did get a chance to come by and look at the very nice fabrics. Rumor is, fabric companies will be chasing you to do a line:)

    That's pretty cool you let your readers know what went on!!


    Douglas Eagleson
    President, Kona Bay Fabrics

    http://www.konabay.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look fantastic! I bet you did great at Quilt Market!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...