Kitty week loot




I unpacked all my stuff from Kitty week today. I got a lot of Kitties, Horses, and Unicorns finished, but I have a whole box of them left to stuff (top pic). Sheesh! It was definitely a success though, and now I know that if I managed to get a decent sized order, I (with some help) would be able to fulfill it. So that takes some pressure off my brain. The last pic was taken while I was still in Wisconsin. My mom was on one side of the table cutting out pieces and I was on the other side stitching on faces. In the second pic the bin on top are the Kitties that I have done already and are in the store; the second bin holds the guys that are completely finished from Kitty week and I just have to photograph them; and the bottom bin holds all my scraps. If anyone has any ideas of what I could make from all these scraps, I'd love to know. I made a little Kitty broach out of them, but not sure if I'm satisfied with it yet. I'll have to experiment some more I guess.

4 comments:

  1. If you had some time on your hands you could make a patchwork blanket from your scraps - you use such nice fabric it would really look awesome, but would probably be super time consuming. Orrrrr...you could make flower brooches http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/fabric_flower_brooch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you look so organized. There's a reason I never post pictures of my work space... it definitely doesn't look like that. I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures make me excited. I want a whole army of kitties so they can stand in line like that. One would be a good start though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lot of work, amazing to see all your horses lined up, and so many toys you have made.
    P.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...