Look what came in the mail!





Look at this wonderful zip/key charm that came in the mail yesterday. I won a drawing for it over on the Natural Attrill blog celebrating their 2 years of blogging. Natural Attrill is a company made up of artists and jewelers, Toby and Penny Attrill. I feel so lucky that I'm the winner of this gorgeous piece. It's so whimsical and quirky and colorful. I just love it. Look at the little Pegasuses on it. CUTE! Thanks Toby and Penny! Check out their website and the Natural Attrill blog.

3 comments:

  1. Glad it arrived OK!
    Natural Attrill jewellery is all made by Toby, not me, I just help with paypal,admin,advice,delivery etc
    Hope your freelancing work is going well.
    I am illustrating a fabric baby book at the moment, all digital, which is a huge learning curve for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, lucky you! isn't it just beautiful... the lovely packaging just makes it all that much nicer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! thanks for the link! what great stuff..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...