Alphabet Bear Wall Hanging experiment




These are some quick pics of another little bear experiment that I did. They're stuffed animal wall hangings of Alphabet Bears. Each bear has a loop so they can hang on the wall and they connect with each other with a little bow on their hands. If you want to hold one you just untie the ribbon and take it off the wall. I'm thinking it would be cute for a kids room. You could spell out a kid's name and hang it on the wall, and then they could pick which letter to take down and hold at night. Not sure if I like the design yet, but I like the idea.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think these are lovely! A great idea too :o)

    Monda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, and thanks for the lovely comment about my work. I love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...